JUST ANNOUNCED: Special pricing for Students and Seniors.
Choose your event, click on the link, scroll to bottom of page and student or senior ticket pricing appears.
The links below will take you directly to the Tickets Tonight online system to purchase the Event Tickets or Event Bundle you would like. Tickets can be available at the door through Tickets Tonight.
However, Festival Passes and 3-Packs will only be available prior to festival (not at the door) and are limited in quantity.
Regular tickets can be purchased at the Performance Works box office 35 minutes prior to each event.
Friday, March 11th
- #1 “The Hook” – Crime Writing Seminar presented by Linwood Barclay, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- #2 Series Stars – Gail Bowen, William Deverell, Ian Hamilton, 8:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday, March 12th
- #3 Take Us Away – Caterina Edwards, Ian Hamilton, C.C. Humphreys, 10:30 – 11:30 am
- #4 New Female Voices in Crime – Kristi Charish, Claudine Dumont, Rachel Greenaway, Ausma Zehanat Khan, 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- #5 Just the Facts – Kim Bolan, Terry Gould,, 4:30-5:30 pm
- #6 3 x 3 Trilogies – Linwood Barclay, John Farrow, Alen Mattich, 8:00 – 9:00 pm
Sunday, March 13th
- #7 He and She – Owen Laukkanen, Ausma Zehanat Khan, 10:30 – 11:30 am
- #8 Listening to the Muse – Gail Bowen, John Farrow, Grant McKenzie, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- #9 In a Dark Place – Claudine Dumont, Alen Mattich, Chevy Stevens, 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- #10 Vancouver Noir – Dietrich Kalteis, Linda L. Richards, Sam Wiebe, 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Buy a CUFFED Festival Bundle and Save!
Really keen on crime writing? We’ve got special packages for you that offer great savings! Please note that these to do not include the Writing Seminar with Linwood Barclay and must be purchased ahead of time as they are a limited number available.
- CUFFED Festival Pass – $99 for all 9 events* – Value $180
- CUFFED 3-Pack – $49 for 3 Events* – Value $60
*MUST BE PURCHASED BY THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2016
*Excludes Linwood Barclay seminar